Friday, June 15, 2012

We're in... Now what???

So now that we're in our new house I have to wonder, what comes next? There are still so many things we need to buy and do to make our home the way we want it, prepare for winter weather changes, and accomodate our lifestyle, it's hard to know where to start. What do people do? Do you buy the generator or the shed? The gutters or the snowblower? The wood stove or the hot tub? We don't actually have money for any of these things, but the question really is how do people know what comes first?

It's all a bit overwhelming, and I'm sure that will calm down once we are settled in, but I can't help feeling a little bit like a kid dressing up in my mom's clothes. This feels like a big responsibility and I'm faking it until I make it. Advice welcome from all the adults out there, right now I'm just a five year old in shoulder pads and ivory pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment